Ambleside Seed — ASI’s Development and Fundraising Training Program
Second Tuesday of each month in 2023 at 6:30 a.m. MTN
Introducing the professional fundraising and development program and training track for educators, board leadership, and community.
This six-month, live training track is free to Ambleside Member School representatives. Held online the second Tuesday of each month from 6:30 am – 8:00 am Mountain Time, the training covers all the aspects of development and fundraising for your school:
- Building Fundraising Infrastructure — January 10
- Forming Generous Relationships — February 14
- Creating Fundraising Appeals — March 14
- Designing Distinguished Events — April 11
- Constructing a Capital Campaign — May 9
- Stewarding a Return on Investment — June 13
Who should attend?
These webinars are ideal for leadership, Board members and anyone and everyone who plays any role in your development and fundraising activities.
You must register for the series if you wish to attend. You will receive login instructions through a separate email closer to each webinar event date.