Ambleside Schools International inspires, trains, and equips a global community of member schools and educators to provide and promote a living education as described by Charlotte Mason for the renewal of Christian education.
In pursuit of this mission, Ambleside Schools International:
- Supports the founding of Ambleside Schools, a network of schools seeking to provide a living education.
- Provides educators and schools with a comprehensive pedagogy founded upon Charlotte Mason’s philosophy.
- Nourishes Ambleside schools’ leadership, including Boards, principals, parents, and teachers through comprehensive support for member schools, including leadership and teacher training, curriculum, and instructional resources.
- Ensures that Ambleside Schools are accessible to the socially and economically marginalized.
- Promotes friendship, collaboration, and professional exchange among the Ambleside community.
- Develops accreditation standards for Ambleside Schools.
- Offers mentoring and curriculum support tor Ambleside Homeschooling.
- Provides consulting for educational endeavors.
Ambleside Schools International is a 501c(3) nonprofit corporation. Ambleside Schools International does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, national, or ethnic origin in any of its policies or programs.